Tuesday 5 November 2013

Travis Pastrana


I was watching 'X Games The Movie' a few nights ago, man oh man did it bring back some memories. 

There are so many brilliant quotes, and the amount of monumental, history making footage is just staggering. But one quote, or words of wisdom that really stuck in my mind came from one of the biggest legends out there...


...Travis Pastrana.

"I love being thrown in the deep end, and sink or swim, ok you sink, well try something else, you swim, man that was awesome, try something else!"

Just simple, Pastrana terms!

The King of progression. Never back down.

Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started this Blog to document the amazing streak of bad luck I was having throughout 2010, I'd like to think my luck has changed for 2011...time will tell.