Tuesday 1 December 2015

Biology Update

Well I did it. All the hard work paid off and I'm now studying Physiotherapy, not at UWE like I'd hoped, but in St Georges, West London. This was the last place I wanted to be spending three years of my life, but this is a sacrifice, and a temporary necessary that will allow me to pursue my sports I love so much, and work at the same time in the best locations in the world. That's not to say I'm going to be a bitter old man about the experience, I intend to fully embrace it, and be open to the world of a capital, It's been an amazing experience already to be honest.
My kind of view of the city, from Waterlow Park, North London

My love for Trees and Arboriculture is still very much alive, even more so than Physiotherapy, at least at the moment. That may have something to do with the huge amount of adjustments a Country Boy has to make when living in the city. Which by chance happens to have opened a new chapter, many in fact which one day I hope to share with all of you.
Richmond on a foggy morning


The trees have been my solace, and always will be. The only place I feel I can truly breath in this city is under a tree, or up one. In fact, as soon as my exams were over earlier this year I took my next ticket, and as a result I can now fell trees up to 380mm trunk diameter...legally. Ironic really, that I love trees so much, yet chop them down occasionally.
Sequoia Sunday

Oh hello


 So there we go, the country loving, tree obsessed WEP has moved to London, I made it, I did it, everything paid off, I just hope this was the right decision. I think it has been, besides, the beauty of having a mind, is that you can change it as often as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started this Blog to document the amazing streak of bad luck I was having throughout 2010, I'd like to think my luck has changed for 2011...time will tell.