Friday 8 July 2011

2:1




Well, Ive only received half of my exam results so far but this is how they stand

377 = 59.25%
379 = 57.30%
388 = 65%
389 = 62%


So thats a 2:1 for my dissertation which Im pretty happy with. It also means that im currently averaging above 57% in all my modules which means I am on track to get a 2:1 overall.

I just wish dad was here, I wish a could call him and tell him the news, he would be so proud, I want to hear him say he is proud of me. I know he will be, I know he is, but I want him here, I want to tell him to his face and give him a hug. Writing on my arm everyday seems to have paid off so far, looks like I need to keep doing it to get me through my next set of exams.

Fingers crossed, this is for you Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started this Blog to document the amazing streak of bad luck I was having throughout 2010, I'd like to think my luck has changed for 2011...time will tell.