Monday 2 December 2013

Fuck everything

I want to go back here were the 'real world' stands still, and all that matters is surfing.


Instead, I'm in the UK, fighting a losing battle trying to work out what the fuck to do with my life, waxing and waining from job to job, idea to idea. Nothing sticks, because nothing holds my attention for that long. Back to that oh so familiar feeling of having no direction. 

Oh joy.

Go here? Go there? Do this? Do that? Stay here; have money, go there; have no money. Money for this, money for that, time for this, time for that. 

Fuck it, at least I can sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started this Blog to document the amazing streak of bad luck I was having throughout 2010, I'd like to think my luck has changed for 2011...time will tell.