Saturday 28 December 2013

What is ''Normal' to you?



"Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.” 


This woman knows her shit, and styles the suggestive zombie state that we can often slip into...for the rest of our lives very well.

This is one of the motivations behind my decision to chase what I WANT to do, not what I CAN do, despite the implications of money, and returning to education. 

If my career revolved around what I CAN do, excluding bikes and surfing, I'd be raking leaves, I'm fucking good at raking leaves. But I don't WANT that. I want to help others through the shit I've been through in the last four years of my life.

Why?

Because what are YOU going to regret on your death bed?









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started this Blog to document the amazing streak of bad luck I was having throughout 2010, I'd like to think my luck has changed for 2011...time will tell.