Monday 12 April 2010

well this is certainly the start of something

I missed blogging,

Often i'd scrawl on my myspace blog, knowing that few people ever read it and I could pretty much write anything. Well that chance is back on this thing.

My life of late has become full to the brim of problems, so I decided to start a blog, perhaps as a, well, now conscious attempt to work through them and help make sence of everything. It's also a brilliant form of procrastination.

I dont think I will blog retrospectivly, but simply from the immediate present onwards. My parents are visiting tomorrow and I've got to have a very serious conversation with them about my health, thats going to be a barrel of laughs.

So I will leave it at that for now, in time I will set the scene for you...

...untill then.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I started this Blog to document the amazing streak of bad luck I was having throughout 2010, I'd like to think my luck has changed for 2011...time will tell.