Friday 31 December 2010

2010 in Photos, and some words.

Top 10 photos from 2010 in no particular order

This time of the year i normally write a huge long blog about my year, in fact there is a link to my Myspace blog in a comment on my very first post here. This year though, I thought I would post up some of my favorite photos of the year. They are not all photos representing highlights of my year, but simply moments that meant something to me, and were significant, for whatever reason, in 2010.






This is me, at Portwrinkle I think. The surf was small but fun, I had a great session, but that wasnt the point, and rarely is with surfing, for me surfing is about simply being out there in the fresh air, on the beach, in the sea, having fun. The horizon isnt straight and that bugs me, but its not about that, its the moment, surfing in blue skies and sunshine, escaping "real" life. take by Emily Hope




Me throwing down at Cann! Biking this year has been up and down, the student champs were fantastic, winning the haribo cup was cool, but at the same time, something has simply just gone wrong in my head, everytime i ride dh it flipps my brain out.




Thats me and Nat Walker, on one of the most relaxed days of the year, we must have just lay in the sun together for about 6 hours. This photo reminds me of what its like to be completely relaxed, a situation i will get round to experiencing again im sure!




Some mates from hereford came down for one top house party, this is Rob Dunkerley on the left, Chloe Levitt in the middle and me on the right.




This was one of the times i managed to get away with riding competitivly without having a seizure, this was the urban dh event held on the uni plymouth campus. It was a great day, and it was nice to see my friends on the sideline. This particular photo made it onto the RedBull Events website. :) clearly it was the shades that did it. Results of the day, think i was 42 out of, 100 or something.




This is me and Ruth, we had some high highs and some low lows in 2010, disregarding that, i still really like this picture.





The T shirts, the walk, the facial expressions, The 2010 Tour De France Gang!





Kite flying with mum and dad in Wales. A great day.





This a great photo, taken either by Ruth Milne or Emily Hope. The green of the rock, the blue of my hood, and of course the sea, everything in this photo just works. Quite an emotive one for me this one.






Ah my dad, Stephen Wetherbee. This was taken on holiday in Majorca, It been a terrible year for my dad, but this photo for me shows him, and myself in a moment of complete ignorance and happiness. We were both looking at a sunset behind the villa.



So there you have it, my Top 10/11 photographs from 2010. There are hundreds of pictures, i probably could re do this in a few weeks and end up with a few different pictures, but i think this selection sums up my year. Its been a year of highs, and a year of lows, with the lows probably coming out on top, but it has been a close call, lets see is the positives will outweigh the negatives in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started this Blog to document the amazing streak of bad luck I was having throughout 2010, I'd like to think my luck has changed for 2011...time will tell.