Monday 28 March 2011

Dwarf hamsters and a rare bike

Given as I still can't ride bikes for at least another 6 weeks, and I can't swim for another 6 weeks, and I can't do ANYTHING for what feels like EVER...

...I bought some Dwarf Hamsters.

Say hello to Shilo and Loop





They are awesome, they make me laugh, and they let met escape from reality, so they are complete winners in my opinion!

I have also built up the SX frame with the parts off my hardtail...


Again, it has given me something to think about, something to do that is not work. I'm going to sell the hardtail frame and fund a few parts for this bike. Then I may sell it for a nice price, and get something cheaper, pocket the spare cash and buy something else to make some more money on. Thing is, now it's built, I just want to ride it, all the time!

Tired.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started this Blog to document the amazing streak of bad luck I was having throughout 2010, I'd like to think my luck has changed for 2011...time will tell.