Tuesday 13 November 2012

Step One.

Step one in the official guide to being Jack Wetherbee is: 

Write everything down. 

Because in the real world, with no one else around to watch your back, you have to think of everything, cover all bases, and generally get shit done yourself. No questions. I am learning this the hard way.
So for all of you out there who have yet to become FULLY independent and will be embarking on such a journey in the future, my first step in doing so successfully is write everything down, take notes, write lists, reminders, reminders to shop, wash, and, if you are are Jack Wetherbee...notes and reminders to think, and think again.

For one cannot think too much, when one is playing the world single handedly. 

The Long Walk, Windsor, Uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started this Blog to document the amazing streak of bad luck I was having throughout 2010, I'd like to think my luck has changed for 2011...time will tell.