Saturday 26 February 2011

Catharsis

I feel really lost.

I want to speak to Dad.

Tell him whats going on in my life.

Make sure Im still doing him proud.

Hear some words of wisdom, some inspiration,

Its so unfair, so fucking unfair.

Its a weekend, the sun is shining, if I was back home he would be out in the garden, washing the car, I could pop out, sit on the bench with him whilst he drinks his coffee, and just talk, have a laugh, joke about things.

I just want to talk to him, sit with him.

but I can't ever again, that's the worst of all.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started this Blog to document the amazing streak of bad luck I was having throughout 2010, I'd like to think my luck has changed for 2011...time will tell.