Sunday 20 February 2011

AARH

Wishes everyone would just stop telling me what I should or shouldn't be doing!

Its my shoulder and I know what I can and cant do with it, I know its limits, you're not the one with an arm in a sling, so stop the lectureing!

I know everyone has the best of intentions, but fuck me, do I really need everyone to tell me how to live my life for the next 6 months?

No, I dont.

You can't do you dissertation because your arm is in a sling, and you cant use it until June. blahh blahh blahh

ok fine I'll do nothing for 6 months then...that will go down a fucking treat wont it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started this Blog to document the amazing streak of bad luck I was having throughout 2010, I'd like to think my luck has changed for 2011...time will tell.